Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Boat

We decided to go with a cruise for our upcoming vacation. There were so many options to choose from and it was a long hard process but we survived. We will set sail in March for a 7 night Mexican Riviera Cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Lines (Splendor). We will be visiting 3 different ports in Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas.

Our trip will start off in Los Angeles CA, we decided to go a day early before the cruise and do the whole LA scene (this time kid less).


This is the exact Cruise ship we will be traveling on.

T and I are over the moon about this fun exciting adventure ahead. We went through all the fun excursions we can do at all the ports we are scheduled to visit. There are so many excursions to choose from. Swimming with dolphins, scuba diving, snorkeling, 4 wheeling and horse back riding on the beach or on the mountain trails, boating, fishing, sailing, resorts, shopping and GOLF. I plan to set Sweet T up for some golfing while in Puerto Vallarta, I heard they have beautiful courses. While T is golfing I can go shopping and hang at the beach.

A map of the ports we will visit; Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas.
Our friends couldn’t make the trip this time since they just bought their first home and are moving as we speak. I did all the decision making and planning for this trip so far. I did ask T for his input and shared options with him, but he would rather me plan and he can enjoy the vaca.


I do love to plan and its seems I am adding a lot to my planning plate lately.

The trip may be booked but my planning has just begun. I must get my rear in shape and toned. Plan our excursions, make sure my kids are squared away for those 8 days, start planning Isaiah’s next trip (Spring Break) which is the week after our cruise, and get cracking on planning Bee’s baby shower.

In the midst of it all I need to decide if this move to Gig Harbor is the right one, decide to transfer the kids to another school or not, worry about my son’s upcoming baseball tryouts and figure out the situation with my dad. Oh and did I mention I work full time and my son just started basketball that is 3 days a week for the next 5 weeks? Yep they don’t call me busy Tall Girl in heels for nothing.

This vacation is going to be L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y! In fact T and I are calling it the…
LOVE BOAT soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

Hey it could have been worse; I could have thrown this one at ya… Nah that one can wait for when we really do go on a boat. *wink*





3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love planning things like this, I had an entire itinerary for B and my honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully our honeymoon will be the next trip I plan ;) I want to go to the greek islands, that is going to be fun to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece has always been my dream too. I hope you guys go, too

    ReplyDelete