Thursday, February 24, 2011

Excursions

This snowy cold winter weather is driving me nuts. I mean the scenery is beautiful here in Washington with all our evergreen trees covered in snow… I almost crashed the suburban crossing the Narrows Bridge because the views were just phenomenal not to enjoy. Other than that the snow and icy roads are a nightmare! Well for me they are, I HATE driving in the snow, I HATE scrapping the cold wet snow off my vehicle at six in the morning and I HATE the feeling of slipping and sliding while driving a beast. Even with a huge suburban with 4 wheel drive I still get scared, stressed and full of anxiety.


This folks is why….

We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you

Like a Mexican Riviera Cruise! Yep sounds like a much better LIFE… The only planning left to do is our land excursions. We have so many to choose from, but I have it narrowed down to 6 choices.

Port 1-Puerto Vallarta: JEEP SAFARI & BEACH ADVENTURE *Experience: Adventure, Beach, Eco Tour, and Swimming
or CITY TOUR,BEACH & SHOPPING *Experience: Beach, Shopping, sight-Seeing

Port 2-Mazatlan: DEER ISLAND NATURE PRESERVE & KAYAK TOUR *Experiences: Adventure, Beach, Eco Tour, Canoe/Kayak/Raft/Tube, Sailing, Shopping, Swimming
or TEQUILA, SADDLES AND SANDALS *Experiences: Hiking/Walking, Motor coach, Shopping, Sight-Seeing
or CITY & SHOPPING TOUR *Experiences: Cultural, family, shopping, sight-seeing

Port 3-Cabo San Lucas: SAIL & SNORKEL FIESTA *Experience: Eco Tour, Party, Romantic, Sailing, Snorkeling, Swimming. This one we are doing FOR SURE!

All these activities sure sound nice when it’s snowing outside.

This snow has been a bad and good thing for me this week… The bad was Ryder’s only basketball game for the week was cancelled, and I can’t go for my run/walk on my lunch breaks cause it’s a blizzard out. The good was I got an extra night of Zumba class for the week and I only had to do the drive to Port Orchard 2 days this week instead of 5.

In addition to the snowy weather, kids sports & dance, WORK, sticking to my life style change, Zumba class, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and vacation planning; I have been getting the last minute planning/details of the Froggy style baby shower done.

Dang, I do need to get out of this place!


Sorry for the extreme use of the word hate in my opening paragraph. I am really not a hater, more of a lover. *wink* 

No comments:

Post a Comment