Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying

I really am not a high maintenance girl *giggle*...
Since my 31st birthday is coming up on the 22nd and for some reason I am having a hard time with this one.
My boyfriend thinks my bday wish list is pretty extreme.lol
The first thing on my list is a nice beautiful.... RING!
Not necessarily an "engagement ring", but that would be nice *wink* (Im just sayin)
I have one all picked out in my head.lol

Next would be a White 2009 Chevy Tahoe!
Ready to trade in the Jeep and Suburban for this pretty sweet ride.
I am on a mission to make sure we get this SUV or one just like it.
My one final wish to add to my list is a new camera...
Imagine all the pic's I would be taking? Watch out paparazzi.lol
I tell T my bday wish list.... He kinda freaked out about and asked "why are you wanting pricey stuff for your birthday?"
My answer was... um cause deserve a pricey gift :)

What do you think am I asking to much? The Tahoe is the most needed at this moment and I would be making all the payments, I just need help from my BF of over four years.
Truth is I want them all *giggle* Hey I can dream can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment