Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CUPCAKES with an IRON MAN twist...

Whelp here I go again planning another party. This time it’s a birthday party for a special girl turning 5. As you all know my little princess loves Iron man. She has made special requests for her upcoming party and I am putting my party planning skills to the test… again.lol


Her request list is as follows:
Iron Man cupcakes
Strawberry flavor cupcakes
A baby shark
Party at ChuckE.Cheese (that has been a request since she was 2)
A trip to the ocean/beach

Here is a look at my to do list to make this super girl’s wishes come true.
Invites-check *ordered and should be here for me to mail off tomorrow*
ChuckE.Cheese reservation-check
Iron Man décor
Goodie bags-
Chose a good “STRAWBERRY” cupcake recipe
Find/make cool Iron Man toppers-
Make the Cupcakes-
Get the rest of her gifts *Dirt bike riding gear*-
Get the camping gear organized-
Pack for 5 people to go on a 5 day camp trip to the Ocean/Kalaloch-

My daughter’s birthday shin dig is set to occur in 11 days!!!

How am I going to find the time to get my to do list all done? With the fourth of July coming up, work, taking care of 3 kidlets, maintaining a clean environment for my family (home) and taking a mini trip to Oregon this weekend, it seems all overwhelming at this moment. Eeek! I feel a panic attack coming on...

Oh I am also making tons of foody to bring over to a 4th of July BBQ. I am making a whole bunch of  special treats which I will post about tomorrow. I am still trying to decide on a yummy side dish/salad, something new and exciting.

Here are some sights/blogs I found to help me out with some strawberry cupcake flavors…
Gimmie Some Oven has a great strawberry lemonade cupcakes w/fresh strawberry butter cream frosting. Sounds dreamy huh?

Ooh ooh oh… and then there is Love & Olive Oil, this site also has a splendid recipe for Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes.

Sounds like I am settled on the cupcake flavor, now to chose a recipe… Any suggestions?


I wish I can make them cute like these ones….



These Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes are so elegant.
 Or this one…


These Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes are literally adorable and perfect for a summer girly party.


But they are going to look more like these ones…

These cupcakes are pretty much how my Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes are going to look like.
                                    Hey my daughter has a certain request and a love for Iron Man!


Just picture them with Pink/Red and Yellow frosting/cake.lol



I have been pondering lately and thinking I may be a control freak…


Is this some kinda control issue I have?

I tend to plan things out a head of time, make my to do lists and if things don’t work out as I had plan my whole world becomes a tornado.My goal is to do these many tasks with as much patience as I can maintain. If something doesn’t work out it’s NOT the end of the world Andrea!

I need to print that and post it all over my fridge,calendar, desk and end it on my to do list. *wink*

~A LIFE WITHOUT CUPCAKES IS A LIFE WITH OUT LOVE~

1 comment:

  1. where did you find the iron man toppers for the cupcakes?? I cant find them anywhere. I keep only finding captain America ones

    ReplyDelete