Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day! Minus the snow...

This winter has been a doozie for sure and it just started. Everything was a winter wonderland and just so peaceful. You know that peaceful sound when it snows? That would be the only thing I like about the snow for sure.


We went to bed with a snowy sight outside last Tuesday evening...





My alarm went off at 4:45am the next day, I got up and looked out the window and the snow was gone. I was happy cause I really didn't want to drive in that mess. I get major anxiety attacks if I do drive in the snow. Eeek! So I was relieved and started getting ready for work. I woke Ryder up and set his clothes out for the day. I figured I would check the kids school website to make sure school it was running on time. There it was NO SCHOOL for ALL South Kitsap district, apparently they had more snow then we did in Puyallup. I felt bad for waking Ryder up so dang early (5:15am). He was pretty happy to hear the news of no school. I told him to go back to sleep, but he is just like me once I'm up I am up for good. He laid in bed and turned on cartoons. Mazie on the other hand was sound asleep and had not a care in the world when I tried to tell her about the school situation.


Since T is currently unemployed he was my only option for the kiddos. I felt bad though cause he started getting sick the night before. Sore throat, Yikes! He is such a trooper and I am so thankful I have such a wonderful guy whom loves my children as his own. They are always in good hands with T. All three had a fun relaxing day at home, no snow play since it all melted by the time the kids woke up. I just wanted to take a moment to thank my Sweet T for having my back when I get in a jam. Who knows what I would of done if it weren't for him being there for my kids and I.

Thanks T! Hopefully next time the kids have a snow day there will be lots. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment