Monday, January 24, 2011

Everyday is a new day

Woke up this morning thinking about how much more I love my man everyday. Then I got this lovely song stuck in my head and it really got me analyzing our love.

I don't remember what day it was I didn't notice what time it was All I know is that I fell in love with you And if all my dreams come true I'll be spending time with you Every day's a new day in love with you With each day comes a new way of loving you Every time I kiss your lips my mind starts to wonder And if all my dreams come true I'll be spending time with you


He amazes me each and everyday. I have learned so much from him, and after some bumps along the way we have both come so far in our relationship. It just keeps getting stronger and better as time goes on.

Tomorrow makes each springtime just a day away Cupid we don't need you now be on your way I thank the lord for love like ours that grows ever stronger And I always will be true I'll be spending time with you
I truly believe T and I figured out the secret of keeping love new. We still both have that newly in love giddiness feelings for one another. We are blessed to still have that after being together for 3 ½ years. I am happy we have taken our relationship one step at a time and never rushed our love. Instead we have grown so much individually and as a couple. We talk daily about future plans for marriage and more babes, but as of now we are enjoying every moment of keeping our love strong and healthy.
For now I will keep singing this lovely tune and continue to tell T how I feel everyday, as he does the same for me.

I love you more today than yesterday But not as much as tomorrow. Every day's a new day, every time I love ya by:Goldfinger
Today T is taking care of these two little ones today, my daughter and niece. They both have him wrapped around their finger too. *wink*
Aren't they cute with their matching froggy jammies?


No comments:

Post a Comment