Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Mexico...

Oh, Mexico It sounds so simple I just got to go The sun's so hot I forgot to go home Guess I'll have to go now

Planning our trip to Mexico has been exciting, stressful and motivating. This week we will apply for our passports and get our photos taken on Thursday. I would like to visit Cancun. It looks very pretty and it’s a place I know others have really enjoyed. Frankly I really don’t mind where we go as long as there is a beach, sun and fun. I love to travel and most of all I love to plan trips!

Oh, Mexico It sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low Moon's so bright like to light up the night Make everything all right

T mentioned a few times that he would like to go visit Cabo san lucas. Not sure why but I have been checking it out and it looks beautiful. We are however supposed to be going on this upcoming trip with another couple, T’s friend Billy and his wife Kaleena. They live in California so we get to see them a few times a year. Their last visit here to Washington was in October for Bri and Bender’s wedding. During that trip us girls (Kaleena and I) decided we needed to take a group trip this winter. Our “planning” has been put on hold since then. We both talked yesterday via FB and they are ready for some planning. Yippie! I am so excited to get some traveling done before T and I really start to “settle down”. *wink*

Oh, down in Mexico I never really been so I don't really know Oh, Mexico I guess I'll have to go


The original plan was to take a Cruise around Mexico… That is still an option and hopefully we will have a decision by the end of this month. It’s always fun and exciting to travel and to go on new adventures. I am blessed to have this opportunity to explore new places with the one I love and with friends I truly adore. Good times!

Oh, Mexico I never really been but I'd sure like to go Oh, Mexico I guess I'll have to go now
*Song Lyrics by. James Taylor*
Note: this is one of my favorite songs by him, always puts me in a good mood and makes me want to go to MEXICO!

No comments:

Post a Comment