Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Que Sera Sera

Not knowing what the future brings is driving me insane in the membrane these days.


So many subjects consuming my brain…

T only has 3.5 weeks left of unemployment and no JOB yet. It has been a huge stress for us both. To add to that I have been worried about the kids education, the possibility of changing employers and if moving is a good plan this year? All have to do with our near future and all are up in the air as of now.

I am however currently working on the education issues and trying not to sweat the small stuff. Ryder had his testing at Kumon yesterday. I really think this program is going to help him excel and focus to further his education. The only down fall is the cost! For him to start the program it’s going to be $270.00 and then $110.00 a month, they ask for a 1 year commitment to the program also. WOWZA! Oh and did I mention Mazie will be attending all day kindergarten this fall and that will cost $175.00 a month? I am going to need to get a second job for so many reasons’… I want to provide a good future for my family and make sure they are well taken care of. My family is worth the sacrifices and I think I can manage a second job on the evenings and weekends the kids are with their dad. I was planning on enrolling in the Paramedic program this summer and possibly working part time while I did that… But as of now the future isn’t looking so good and I will most likely be putting that whole idea off to the side…



This song has been stuck in my head and the lyrics are perfect for my life right about now.

Que sera sera
Whatever will be, will be
The futures not ours to see
Que sera sera
What will be, will be
~Doris Day *Click on her name to check out her classic video*

I heart this tune and movie it originated from (The Barefoot Contessa). It reminds me when I was a little girl watching old musical movies with my mumsy and she would sing this tune to us all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment