Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dancing Bears for baby....


A gift for baby….

My ex-husband and his wife are having a baby whom is due in a few weeks. My kids are so very excited to have a baby brother or sister (they didn’t find out the gender dagnabbit). So I figured since I LOVE to shop online and I LOVE babies, I would get the baby a really special gift.

I am sure some of you are asking yourself who would ever buy a baby onesie that says “Grateful Dead” and has weird dancing bears on it? Guilty! Yep, I would and I did. My ex was born in the wrong era instead of ‘82 you’d think he was really born in ’52. He is a classic kinda guy and is a dead head fan 101%. So I thought this would be perfect for his new little one and it could be for either gender too. So for all you dead heads out there making babies buybuybaby.com is the site you must visit.

I have to confess I am a Grateful Dead fan too, and a hippie at heart for sure! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment