Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Christmas Song...


Okay so I just totally fell in LOVE with the Harry Connick Jr version of the Christmas song. It is my fav Christmas carol and hearing him or the Great Nat King Cole sing this wonderful tune just makes my heart melt like butter. It really gets me in the mood… Not that kinda of “mood” but maybe? *wink* It gets me in the mood for the Holidays! Yeah I know right. I have a much better view on life today then I did in my last post. Geez I thought I was going to change into the Grinch or Scrooge. *bah humbug* Then I was saved by the Christmas music and I finally set a date to do all of my Christmas goodies. I am in the works to get a few girl friends to come over and join me. *hint*

I think I will be okay this Holiday season as long as I keep Harry or Nat’s LEGENDARY voices singing :


Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping on your nose, Yuletide carols being sung by a choir, And folks dressed up like Eskimos. Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe, Help to make the season bright. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow, Will find it hard to sleep tonight. They know that Santa's on his way; He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh. And every mother's child is going to spy, To see if reindeer really know how to fly. And so I'm offering this simple phrase, To kids from one to ninety-two, Although its been said many times, many ways, A very Merry Christmas to you


Can you just hear it now? Yep, its stuck in my head too, so HA you have no choice but to join me now.

What is you favorite Christmas song?

Ps. I have many other fav’s and the one I always sing (karaoke style) at the office X-mas parties is Rocking Around the Christmas Tree by: Brenda Lee *love it*

1 comment:

  1. Love that song! and I also love what a wonderful world! What time are you doing your goodies? Maybe I can come after the B-day party. Love you sweet cheeks

    ReplyDelete