Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginging to look a lot like Christmas!

ITS BEGINGING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS…

Usually, but this year I feel as if I am not in the Holiday spirit. We got our beautiful tree up last Saturday, the lights are up on the house, my whole collection of snowmen décor is set out in their usual places and I have been listening to Christmas music as much as I can. So what is my deal anyway?

Maybe I need to start baking some Christmas goodies, maybe I should watch some classic Christmas movies, or maybe I just need to go shopping! Either way I got to get out of this funk some how and some way. The good news is I now have this Christmas song stuck in my head.

Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I can't seem to get that much into it this year either but I think it's because I don't really get to decorate :(

    ReplyDelete