Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss me a little when I'm gone

It’s that time finally… the count down is on its last ticker...


We leave tomorrow and I am finding it hard to be excited considering what is going on in the world right now… Japan having the huge 8.9 earthquake, which has caused tsunami warnings for Hawaii and the West Coast. SCARY! Especially since we will be in Long Beach tomorrow evening. Eeek! Natural disasters are one of my top fears. I'm just sayin.

So this will be my farewell, "bon voyage" post since I will be on vacation for the next 9 days and really don’t want to be blogging while I am away with my honey. We plan to enjoy this 9 day adventure together and hopefully be in pure bliss. *wink*

I will miss my babes tremendously! I did however plan this trip on a week the kids were scheduled to be with their dad, so it works out perfect. I just fear something may happen to one of them and I will be far away in Mexico or out to sea, and can't be contacted. I am hoping my cell phone will work in Mexico, but I know for a fact it won’t work while we war out to sea. Ugh! I know its vacation and I shouldn’t be worried or stressed. But that’s what momma’s do when they are thousands of miles away from their babies. It’s natural!
I know my kids will be well taken care of by their dad and step mum, so that eases some of the worry.

After work I will be going to the kids counseling session (they go every two weeks) and then I am off to Zumba at the YMCA. I am doing a two hour Zumba marathon at the Y just cause I LOVE zumba and it’s a great last minute work out before we set sail. I am not even going to stop there, I will be going to another Zumba class tomorrow morning since we don’t have to be at the airport until 1:00pm, I figured oh why the heck not. I am excited to start my vacation off with a great cardio work out, it will help me feel great and not feel so guilty when I eat all the vaca food.

I do plan to post about the Froggy Style Baby Shower when I return, if you are interested in taking a peek at some photos from the shower and of the Froggy cupcakes I ranted about last week see the photos on my facebook album: Bee’s baby shower.

In the words of DRAKE*

You should miss me a little when I’m gone
I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone



Bon Voyage,

Tall Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment