Monday, July 18, 2011

Superhero!

To the world

You may be just another girl

But to me

Baby, you are the world





Yes my Mazie Lue turned 5 last Tuesday the 12th of July. Still can't believe my baby is five!
We had many celebrations for a very special birthday...

~Mazie and Mommy at Wild Waves 7/10/11~
Sunday July 10th we took the kids to Wild Waves for a day of fun and a Family birthday Party for Mazie. Our good friends Andrew and Carleen joined us for the celebration. It was Mazie's first visit to the theme park and I am sure not the last. She had a great time, we all did! I think she could of spent the whole day in the wave pool or just hanging out with Andrew... She thinks he is the beez kneez. *giggle*
~Mazie and T waiting to go on Lumber Jack Falls~Wild Waves 2011~
After a LONG day at Wild Waves Theme Park we went to Mazie's family/friends birthday shin dig at good ol' ChuckE.Cheese.
We played games, ate pizza, played more games, opened some wonderful gifts,ate yummy strawberry lemonade cupcakes.... and yes played more games!
~ChuckE., Mazie and Kennedy~ July 10, 2011

My birthday Star!
On July 12th 2006 at 12:45pm my Sweet Mazie Lue was born (via scheduled C-section). She was my little peanut from the start weighing 6lbs 15oz and 18 3/4in long. With a head full of light brown hair with blond highlights. She has been a busy bee ever since she was in the womb. She is a girl who knows what she wants, never a follower and always a leader.
Mazie Lue 7/12/11~Happy 5th Birthday~

On the morning of Mazie's 5th birthday I told her "lets pick out a cute birthday outfit for you to wear today". She said "Okay but nothing GIRLY mom". Yup I got me a tomboy! *wink* For her birthday she got  Fox riding gear for her PW50 Yamaha dirt bike. She loves it and wants to wear her riding jersey everyday. She actually didn't care that it was pink!

This will forever be your song Mazie Lue~

You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me
When you wonder if you matter, baby look into my eyes
And tell me, can't you see you're everything to me
That's alright, that's ok
When you don't feel important honey
All I've gotta say is

To the world

You may be just another girl

But to me

Baby, you are the world

No comments:

Post a Comment