Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday fun: Survey???

1. Do you like Bleu cheese dressing? Love it! Especially on my turkey burgers.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes... :(
3. Do you own a gun? Nope and never plan to either.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Yuck, I can't stand that stuff, even as a kid.
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Depends on what I am being seen for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only Turkey or Chicken are aloud in my house.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and Green Tea w/lemon
9. Can you do push ups? yes...
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? All my jewelry from my kids
11. Favorite Hobby? Cooking
12. Do you have A.D.D? ? Oh yeah!
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Neither, I got 20/20 baby!
14. Middle name? Lynn
15. What are you thinking about at this moment? How hungry I am...
16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Green Tea and Coors light
17. Current worry: too many to narrow down to one.
18. Current hate right now? always being stuck in the middle... (coming from a middle child)
19. Favorite place to be? Home with my babies
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Had a kid friendly party with my friends and their kids at my house.
21. Where would you like to go right now? At home with Tim and Mazie.
22. People who will complete this: I did!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don't know where they are and if I did I wouldn't wear them. I like to be barefoot!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black and White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have?
26. What are you doing right now? "Working"
27. Would you be a pirate? Heck yes!
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually Phil Collins tunes... Love him!
29. Favorite Girl's Name? Mazie Lue
30. Favorite boy's name? Ryder Ion
31. What's in your pocket right now? candy for my son when I pick him up after work and keys.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? A cake on the Ellen show...
33. What vehicle do you drive? Jeep Liberty, working on changing that soon I hope, we just got a Chevy Suburban so no use for 2 suv's.
34. Worst injury you've ever had? broke my fingers.
35. Do you love where you live? I love my house its a perfect fit and Puyallup/South Hill has grown on me and I really enjoy living here.
36. How many TVs do you have in your home? 5... 2 of them are never used, they just kinda sit there looking cool.
Where is number 37?

No comments:

Post a Comment