Friday, March 5, 2010

Flowers for me?


I have been going through hard times lately...


No worries I won't go into detail about it just yet, that story or should I say novel will be for another day and another time, trust me.
Its people like Tim in my life that can bring my smile out. I was having a very rough, emotional day on Wednesday and much to my surprise Timothy met me after work. When I arrived to our meeting spot he had the biggest smile on his face, he told me he had butterflies *blush*. When I got in the car he greeted me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. He took me to one of my favorite restaurants, Harbor Monsoon. We sipped on hot tea, talked and had my favorite Honey Walnut Prawns along with fried rice, and steamed veggies yum!

It was just what I needed after the day I had, Beautiful flowers,yummy food, and a handsome smile.
Smooches,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment