Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Me&My Drum


A Christmas play to remember....
Since my children are not partaking in any Holiday plays or performances, I had the opportunity to attend my Niece Ja'Kayla's performance in Me&My Drum.

Now a little a bit of information about this spunky little girl we call "Kayla". She is full of talent, in showbiz that is. She is a mini diva for sure... She loves to sing, dance and act. She even plays a bit of the acoustic and yes she is only 6 years old.

My mother saw this special talent in Kayla and signed her up to be in the Church holiday Play/Musical. Kayla has been go to rehearsals every Saturday since September.
The play was great! I was so proud of her and seeing her get some of that energy and talent out there for all to see.
I hope she can start taking acting/signing lessons cause next year she will be ready for a lead solo part. She has a awesome voice and not a shy bone in her body.
She was excited to see her Auntie there for support! She was presented with a bouquet of carnations for her final show from Grammy.
It was a great ending to my weekend of family Christmas parties,last minute shopping and cookie baking.

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year!

Smooches,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment