Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and all the jazz....

Christmas morning was splendid...

I picked my two very special guest up at 8:15am in Gig Harbor. Then we were off to grammy's house for a quick visit and gift exchange.
At our house the kids had a blast opening their gifts... Mazie was so entertaining to watch, this year was her first Christmas that she actually understood what was going on so that was super fun!
Ryder was on cloud nine when he opened the big present for the whole family---A XBOX 360!!!
Both the kids got to open the other super big present for the family----Rock Band!!!
Other than new shoes, clothes, games and babies the kids were very grateful...

Then I made a very yummy breakfast for the four of us... Eggnog french toast,bacon and eggs.
Tim,Ryder and Mazie were in heaven...
Then I made a cheesecake to die for to have after all our yummy Christmas dinner delights.

That night we had friends over to play with our new toys!!! Tim and I stayed up until 3:30am playing Rock Band together, hey we had to start our career geez.
Saturday Tim took Ryder to Cabela's with him and Andrew... While Mazie and I had girl time with my sister and niece......
Sunday was my day to spend with my kids, we went to lunch, to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and then to Target so the kids could spend their gift cards... It was the most wonderful holiday weekend I have to say... Its sad that it is over and here I am back to work on a Monday that seems to drag on forever...
Now I am in partay planning mode yet again... We are having a adult/kid 2010 New years party... So here I go again being the hostess with the most est, don't get me wrong I love to host parties and get togethers its the best way to try new recipes and old ones too.
Bring on 2010!

Smooches,
Andrea~ Mommy of two~
Ryder~8
Mazie~3
Hoping for #3 someday soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment