Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hot mess!!!

Okay so here is the deal, I am getting ready to turn 29 this fall... Yeah I know yikes! Say it, I am falling apart and there is nothing to do about it.

So almost a week now I have had this pain in my left lower rib. It hurts when I cough, laugh, talk, sing, its pretty much constant. yeah I said sing, you didn't know that I am a singer. Oh yeah I do some killer karaokee and I just did some singing last Friday. So it is a mystery on why my rib is on the fritz? I am going to get some answers tonight at good ol' urgent care... GO MULTICARE!

As I am dealing with this rib issue, I go do some grocery shopping and as I am taking a bag out of my Jeep to take into my house... BAM a big can of Campbell's soup lands right on the top of my left foot, bare foot that is. Ouchy!!! Okay maybe I said some other choices words and hopped up and down. My neighbors probably thought I was a freak. By the way the plastic none durable bag was from walmart, note to self.
So this morning I go to put my nifty puma's on and yeah no way this swollen foot was gonna let that happen nor my high tolerance for pain. So I risked it and wore my pink slippers to work. Note: My supervisor was not in today (hehehe). So I have been hobbling around the office all day looking like a gimp.
So this was a blog to whine and let you all know and to let myself know life could be way worse and I just have to deal with the glitches. Hey I may be getting older, it only means that my injuries and mystery mishaps may just take a bit longer to heal now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your pains! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better, now I understand the other post a bit better...but I am still worried...

    ReplyDelete